Fire Investigator - Littleton, CO
About AEI Corporation
AEI Corporation (Advanced Engineering Investigations Corporation), was founded August on1, 2005. AEI is a multi-disciplined forensic engineering and consulting company with over 100 years of combined experience, and investigations performed in all 50 states, Canada, and Mexico. Our team of forensic engineers and consultants has an outstanding reputation and provides clients with accurate, timely, cost-effective analysis and reliable expert testimony.
AEI corporate headquarters is located next to the High Line Canal and Chatfield Reservoir in Littleton, Colorado. AEI's headquarters includes a 14,000 square foot, newly remodeled building on a 2 acre, secure lot. The building has an expansive, well-equipped laboratory and on-site evidence storage. Learn more about AEI at AEIengineers.com.
AEI is currently seeking a Fire Investigator to join our staff. The candidate hired will conduct fire and explosion origin and cause investigations. The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
• 10 years minimum experience of full-time work as a fire investigator
• Qualified in court as an origin and cause investigator
• Active IAAI Certified Fire Investigator (CFI), or equivalent
• Familiar with NFPA 921 and 1033
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Enjoy field work and travel
• Is capable of meeting the physical requirements of the job (e.g. extended walking, walking on uneven and debris ridden surfaces, climbing, lifting, bending, balancing, kneeling, crouching, etc.)
Excellent Employee Benefits
At AEI Corporation we offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits that include but are not limited to:
AEI is an EOE and smoke-free workplace.
To apply, please e-mail resume along with salary requirement to, HR@AEIengineers.com, or by fax at 303-756-2911. Please, no agencies.