ABOUT AEI CORPORATION (Apply by submitting your resume to HR@AEIengineers.com)
AEI Corporation (Advanced Engineering Investigations Corporation), was founded August 1, 2005. AEI is a multi-disciplined forensic engineering and consulting company with over 100 years of combined experience, and investigations performed in all 50 states, Canada, and Mexico. Our team of forensic engineers and consultants has an outstanding reputation and provides clients with accurate, timely, cost-effective analysis and reliable expert testimony.
AEI corporate headquarters is located next to the High Line Canal and Chatfield Reservoir in Littleton, Colorado. AEI’s headquarters includes a 14,000 square foot, newly re-modeled building on a 2 acre, secure lot. The building has an expansive, well equipped laboratory and on-site evidence storage. Learn more about AEI at AEIengineers.com.
AEI is searching for an Electric Engineer to be based out of the Denver, CO area. Experience completing forensic investigations as well as leading and participating in laboratory exams, and conducting testing is preferred. The investigation portion of the position requires knowledge and experience with electrical component failure analysis, electrical codes, power distribution systems, and test equipment applications and electrical appliances.
The successful candidate will possess a thorough understanding of technical aspects and concepts related to both the forensic engineering and electrical fields.
• Perform origin and cause field and laboratory inspections related to electrical failures, fires and explosions, electrocutions and shocks, and products
• Prepare technical, project-related reports for clients as required
• Confer with colleagues to provide technical assistance and opinions when requested
• Prepare and deliver professional presentations at conferences and for clients
• Prepare professional articles for both internal and outside publications
• Perform marketing tasks to identify and secure new clients and build client base
• Provide expert witness testimony as required
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Active Professional Engineer license
• 10 years of electrical engineering experience
• Familiarity with residential, commercial, and industrial electrical systems including appliances
• Must enjoy field work and travel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• PE license required
• CFEI or CFI preferred
• Competitive salary with bonus opportunity,
• Paid time off, paid holidays
• Insurance – medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, long term disability
• Other – 401 (k) plan with Safe Harbor Match, Health Savings Account, professional training, licensing, professional membership fees
To apply, please e-mail your resume to HR@AEIengineers.com, subject line, “Electrical Engineer”. Other forms of submission will not be considered. No agencies.
AEI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND A SMOKE-FREE WORKPLACE.