ABOUT AEI CORPORATION (Apply by submitting your resume to HR@AEIengineers.com)
AEI Corporation (Advanced Engineering Investigations Corporation), was founded August 1, 2005. AEI is a multi-disciplined forensic engineering and consulting company with over 100 years of combined experience, and investigations performed in all 50 states, Canada, and Mexico. Our team of forensic engineers and consultants has an outstanding reputation and provides clients with accurate, timely, cost-effective analysis and reliable expert testimony.
AEI corporate headquarters is located next to the High Line Canal and Chatfield Reservoir in Littleton, Colorado. AEI’s headquarters includes a 14,000 square foot, newly re-modeled building on a 2 acre, secure lot. The building has an expansive, well equipped laboratory and on-site evidence storage. Learn more about AEI at AEIengineers.com.
FIRE INVESTIGATOR, LITTLETON, CO
AEI is currently seeking a full-time fire investigator to join our staff. The candidate hired will conduct fire and explosion origin and cause investigations. The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
• 10 years minimum experience of full-time work as a fire investigator
• Qualified in court as an origin and cause investigator
• Active IAAI Certified Fire Investigator (CFI), or equivalent
• Familiar with NFPA 921 and 1033
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Enjoy field work and travel
• Is capable of meeting the physical requirements of the job (e.g. extended walking, walking on uneven and debris ridden surfaces, climbing, lifting, bending, balancing, kneeling, crouching, etc.)
To apply, please e-mail your resume to HR@AEIengineers.com, subject line, “Fire Investigator”. Other forms of submission will not be considered. No agencies.
AEI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND A SMOKE-FREE WORKPLACE.